LABO Programs for creative skills development in youths begin this month
For the 3rd season, the Live Room association opens its seven social/cultural programs for the development of creative capacities among young people and children in the region. 10 to 14 candidates aged 10 to 25 are registered for each program to benefit from 100 hours of coaching, training, guidance and experimentation to finally exhibit their work at the end of the year. Most of the workshops take place at LABO studios which is a cultural center created by Live Room Project in 2020.
For this season, we had over 150 pre-registered person under 25 years old from who we gonna keep only the half. The selection process will end by October 15 and the first sessions will start monday, October the 17th.
Seven LABO Programs for Creative skills development:
- Dance program: A program for contemporary afro Dance for >16 years old leaded by coaches Karima El Aidouni and Rod El Padre every Monday and Wednesday from 6h30 p.m. to 8h30 p.m.
- Theater program: A program for experimental Theater for >16 years leaded by Coach Omar Mok’s every Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6h30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.
- Graffiti program: A program for Graffiti and Street Art for >16 years leaded by coach Ismail Benyamna AKA Sako every Mondays and Thursdays from 6h30 p.m. to 8h30 p.m.
- Audio / video program: A program for Cinema and VR experiences for >16 years leaded by coach Mehdi Nabil every Wednesdays and Fridays from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Painting program : A program for drawing and Painting for <15 years leaded by coach Chaimae Kabbaj every Wednesday from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Handcraft program: A program for handcraft for <16 years leaded by coach Siham Habhab every Fridays from 4 p.m to 6 p.m.
- Writing and acting program: A program for Theater for < 16 years old leaded by Coach Aya Elouardi every Wednesdays and Fridays from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.